Thursday 3 December 2015

Alder Models O scale Switchstands

The targets needed gluing on before painting. They will be grimy black shortly.
At a recent flea market I came across a package of O scale switch stands made by Alder Models. It was a package of 6 which I split with Peter for use on our module...never knew they made O scale stands, I use Alder HO scale stands on the White River Division. Although these stands are not Maine prototype, they are Canadian (CPR) they are very nicely detailed and will work for me...will show you them on the layout shortly...George Dutka

2 comments:

  1. I use Alder S scale switch stands on my layout. They also made a garden-scale model (and a kit that used this garden-scale model to control an HO scale turnout, with HO stand).
    I miss Alder's switch stands. I had only just enough for my layout and really wish that the company that picked up the line when Alder's owner retired had actually done something with them, instead of sitting on his hands.
    - Trevor (Port Rowan in 1:64)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did not know they covered that many scales, thanks Trevor. I also wish the company continued on...guess flea market searches will probably turn up more...George

      Delete