Thursday 4 June 2015

Andover, Maine General Store

I added a few details to the front of the store. Woodland Scenic figures and dog, some BEST apples and a few fall pumpkins. I added a Coke sign which is not included in the kit. Bar Mills blinds are used in the windows.
The Andover, Maine general store will be covered in my White River Division blog shortly. Thought I would give you a few finished view. The kit was also covered in the WRD What`s in the box no.13. The only change I made to the Mount Blue Model Co. kit was I changed out the steel roofing for Northeastern slate shingles...George Dutka

Here is what comes in the box.
I added a fire alarm which Mount Blue Model Co. sell as a detail part.
The rear wall and steps. The side door is modeled part open.

No comments:

Post a Comment