Saturday 7 March 2015

Maine Two Footers at Springfield

At the SR&RL table, Springfield 2015.
I have be working on a lot of projects for my standard gauge railway and blog posts...meaning I have neglected my Narrow Gauge blog and modeling. The On30" modules that Peter and I built are getting a face lift although they are only a couple of years old. Peter has a few nice new building we are placing in his yard and I have been playing with super trees and static grass that will visibly improve the look of our scenes. We will post some photos once done...our work day is Monday for these updates to Peter's module.

I did take a good amount of Maine train photos at Springfield this year and here are two more from that trip. Stay tuned there are more to come...George Dutka

O scale on display this year at Springfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment