Friday 21 February 2014

W&Q Frt House - Applied to my module

This is the front view of the freight house. There is a track on both sides of the building
Quebec Jct. Freight House
Thought I would share some photos of my freight house now in use on my W&Q module....George Dutka

A look towards the end of the module which houses the frt. house.
This was one location I loaded up with details. My Maine narrow gauge has outlasted the prototypes so it is now the late 40's or maybe the early 50's. Having an oil or electric water heater on the platform seems OK.
A pickup is about to be loaded with some outgoing freight. The crossing sign is from Train Troll models and a WW&F Ry., Maine prototype.
I have added a lot of junk along the tracks near the freight house which adds more interest to the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment