Thursday 11 April 2013

Narrow Gauge Place Setting


My unused Maine narrow gauge structures are used temporarily in a standard gauge role.
Maine Narrow Gauge Structures
on the White River Division
"Summit" 
When I built my standard gauge White River Division I used structures that were on hand as temporary place setting at locations needing more than just a station sign. I had a few Maine narrow gauge structures from a long retired C&Q Ry. HOn30" module that could be used. I decided on two. A section house and covered water tower would fit well at Summit. Today both have been replaced on the WRD and are now being considered for another HOn30" diorama. Here are a few photos from when they were used on the White River Division....enjoy...George Dutka

Looking up the ROW toward Summit.
These two structures I built back in the early 1980's. The water tower is currently getting an upgrade...will post the new look once completed.



No comments:

Post a Comment